One of the Leaders in my pack was incorrectly entered as having completed BALOO training. Is there a way to remove the training entry, especially since this is such an important one and not something that can just be obtained quickly and easily?
@JeremyMorrow call your council on this
Will do, thank you very much!
Yes, there is a way for the unit to remove training.
One of the unit Key 3 or the Unit Training Chair / Pack Trainer can do this. And you can’t do it for yourself.
- Log into My.Scouting
- Click Menu stack
- Choose your unit in the Organization box
- Choose Training Manager
- Left side on computer screen, choose Add/Search
- Choose tab Search Training next to default Add Training
- Choose the person from list by checking the box next to their name
- Click View Training at the top of the page
- Choose the training to edit by checking the box next to its name
- Click Edit Course at the top of the page
- Click Delete
I discovered this after entering the youth ILS-T to an adult instead of IOLS. I was really glad I didn’t have to get someone else to fix it.
Thank you, this is immensely helpful! I was so close, just didn’t get to quite the right screen. My DE is awesome and actually already took care of it, but I tested this and saw that I can do it in the future.
Truly appreciate your response.
@DougWright Thanks for sharing!
This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.