Report of Paid Members

Exactly. As long as there isn’t a more efficient way that I don’t know about, I’ll just start the daunting task of checking each cub account details with the electronic only list. Thanks, Matt

Hello, I’m new to the treasury role. Based on your conversation I believe my answer is ‘no’ but wanted to confirm: Is there a single report listing all the scout account balances?

Different line of questioning. I think there is, but we are talking about the costs for recharter.

@DianaSmith Lion and Tiger Adult Partners should be listed as no-fee, but they might also be new.

Thank you for the quick response. Who can I reach out to to learn how to pull the report?
Barb

@BarbaraShaw I suggest starting a thread in the using scoutbook forum.

1 Like

They only have one designation. I don’t really “care” if they are new if I am figuring out my cost. I do “care” they are no fee. So a “new, no fee” would be good. But it only says new.

Did you look at the reports? Go to the unit and click on reports.

In some cases, “new” can be helpful for JTE purposes.

I have asked the developers if they could make a “working copy” of the Recharter report available prior to the very end, so that units can validate as they go along.

2 Likes

Agreed, but this is the report for rechartering. I think you can’t see it after you hit submit.

Yes, that is correct. That’s why I have asked the developers if they could make a “draft” working copy of the report available before hitting submit.

Thanks! A simple summary is to show what is “below” in a report form, but to include a summary. I might make an example of what is needed.

This is amazing!! Thank you! I think this will be a helpful change for many!!

@JenniferOlinger Here are my thoughts…

Maybe a simple way of saying this is that I want the same report that we got last time at the end, just a draft. This would be the “working draft” and the one at the end is the final. If we insist on doing something different than that, here is my feedback. I even think the report at the end should show who is and isn’t doing scout life.

Youth members are listed by rank. That has little to no bearing on this report. Those that are new or didn’t complete a rank are in the first section called “Youth Members:”. Then they are listed by highest earned rank, and not den. Not helpful. Just list them by alpha. If you really wanted a sub grouping, then by patrol.

It calls the adults “Adult Members”, but that isn’t exactly accurate. Some aren’t members any longer and the Executive Officer isn’t a member. Adult partners aren’t exactly members either.

The odd thing is that the report has “Member Status”, but the “recharter list” on the screen where you work on the recharter doesn’t have “Member Status”. Weird to have a preview report that has different data, especially more data, then the working screen.

Member Status is weird. It can only be one of the following (at least): , New, No-Fee, Re-Registered, Dropped, Multiple, Transfer. Some of those could be more than one, but they don’t do that. So, it doesn’t tell the whole story. The seems to be for someone who multiples in the same unit.

They shouldn’t have people who are dropped listed with “Adult Members” or as I show it, “Unit Adults” since they all aren’t members any longer.

Preview Report.pdf (107.9 KB)

Is there now a report I can run that will show me the fees owed per person?

Yes. This was covered in the change log.

Go to recharter>Click on Print Roster>Click on “CLICK HERE for DRAFT Unit Recharter Renewal Package”

1 Like

Yes! I feel like I rolled a Nat 20 for a magic spell. Woot!

1 Like

Me too. This was important!

The next features I want is to be able to remove multiple and remove attachments.

Hey guys - thanks for adding this report. Is there anyway to add who is paying for scouting life??

@DianaSmith The draft Unit Charter Renewal Report Package report has a column “SL” (Scout Life) with Yes / No.

1 Like