Report showing parent connection and if a scout has an email set up?

We are getting our troop setup to use Scoutbook and sent invitations out. Is there an easy way to report on who and who has not accepted the invitation and which scouts have an email account set up?

Thank you.

You can tell which Scout’s have access to Scoutbook by going to My Dashboard → Messages → Send Message then selecting your unit. Any Scouts with access to Scoutbook will be listed in the Scouts section of the screen. Scouts that are missing have not accepted the invitation to join Scoutbook.

For parents, go to your unit roster, click on the gear icon above the Scout section and select Show Parents/Guardians. The last time a parent/guarding was invited or logged in will be displayed.

Thanks.

For parents that is helpful and I would not have found it on my own. But it does no show me the last time they logged in - just active connection or pending connection. I assume active is someone who has accepted the invite and pending is someone who has not.

For scouts, that is not very good way to do this since it only shows me the scouts who are set up and then I have to manually reconcile to find out who is not set up.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.