Reports for Den Leaders

I have den leaders that are not able to access all the pack reports such as the needs purchasing report. Any idea why. Do they have to be a pack admin to access these reports.

They are trying to verify that all the advancement they put in went from needs approval to needs purchasing to ensure its all right.

Thanks

they are not den admins - and i think purchasing might only be unit admins

Ok they are den admins but cant access this one report. I can make them pack admins if thats what needed just wanted to check

They should be able to access the Needs Awarding Report. If they can see the shopping cart symbol, then that particular item has been placed on a Purchase Order in Scoutbook.

If you don’t want to make them Pack Admins, I believe Unit Advancement Chairs can also access the Needs Purchasing Report / Purchase Orders. They need to be connected to all Scouts in the pack with Edit Advancement or higher.

Yea thats who pulls that report then they go buy everything.

Sounds like they need to be Pack admins to get all reports.

Thanks for the feedback./

@DavidLafko They do not need to be Pack Admins in order to access the Needs Purchasing Report. You can give more than one person the Unit Advancement Chair role and they will have access to it. They would need to be connected to all Scouts in the unit with Edit Advancement permissions or higher.

But again, Den Leaders can see which items are on a Purchase Order by looking for the shopping cart icon in the Needs Awarding Report.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.