Request for adult account merge

134367171 Primary account
116893251 Secondary account to merge

@DanielBuckner1 I am looking in to this.

@DanielBuckner1 She might need to wait overnight for everything to sync up, but this should be fixed.

Is she supposed to be the Committee Chair? If so, the Chartered Org. Rep. (or COR Delegate) will want to change her registered position at my.scouting:

Roster → Position Manager

I am also looking to merge accounts. One has my associated Scout, but no YPT and the other has my YPT, but not my Scout.

Please move YPT from 13807729 to 132553419, which includes my Scout. Once the YPT is transferred, I will not need 13807729.

Thank you.

Thank you!

You are correct, charter was just submitted last week for her to be committee chair. I’ll follow up with the COR. Thanks again!

-Daniel Buckner

@ChuckKille that is fixed

3 posts were split to a new topic: Create New Post

Jennifer, I think I’m having the same problem as many others. Two adult BSA IDs causing hiccups with Scoutbook access.

I am in Great Southwest Council (GSWC) now, used to be in National Capital Council.
Current BSA ID for GSWC: 13664990
Former BSA ID: 12892212
I’ve been in GSWC since 2021. Am currently Pack 85 advancement chair, key 3 delegate, den leader and Troop 85 committee chair.

Our recharter for Pack & Troop 85 (GSWC) finalized on 18 Feb.
Before recharter, things were working fine. I logged in Monday, 20 Feb, no positions registered in my.scouting.org profile; parent and Den leader only access in Scoutbook for the Pack; parent only access for Scoutbook in the Troop. This morning, 22 Feb, I realized I might need manage my member ID. I did that in my.scouting.org.
Now in Scoutbook it shows the right BSA ID but the wrong council. When our Pack committee chair didn’t see me in Scoutbook last night, he sent me a new Scoutbook connection invitation.

Questions:

• Can I merge my two BSA IDs or should I just delete the old one since we don’t live in Virginia anymore (my kids and I are all in GSWC, I have no role in the old Pack in National Capital Council)
  • if I delete my old BSA ID do I lose my tenure information? Does it matter?
  • should I accept the new Scoutbook invitation? When I look at My Dashboard on Scoutbook, it has a warning under My Account “Warning, another user is using the same email address. If this is unexpected, contact your local council or post to the Using Scoutbook Forum.”

@MeghanRipple I have fixed this for you.

What is probably happening is that one of your children is probably connected to your old BSA member number from your former council.

I would recommend asking your council Registrar to use their Registrar tools to look up your children and make sure that your children’s User Relationships are connected to you as parent with your BSA member ID number in your current council.

@JenniferOlinger, You are amazing! Thanks

@JenniferOlinger my Pack settings are fixed. Can you also restore my Troop settings? I was Troop admin and Troop Committee Chair. Thanks!

@MeghanRipple I have added you back as a Troop Admin.

You should be able to fix yourself as Troop Committee Chair or you can wait until tomorrow (there is an automated process that runs every night).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.