Running IA Reports

A K3D has access to more than just advancements. K3D’s can do almost everything that the Key 3 can do except for approve adult applications.

UACs have much more limited access, but should be able to do everything advancement-related at Internet Advancement.

For 1992, they may not want to change my status. Things have been working quite well for 3+ years. I am new to 7354 and don’t want to request more permissions than needed. Again, what are the steps they need to take in order to make me a “True UAC” in My.Scouting?

A Key 3 or Key3D (which you will be so does not matter) - can go to my.scouting.org > Roster > Position Manager > Functional Roles > do it there

1 Like

One of Troop 7354’s Key 3 (or a Key 3 Delegate) needs to go to the Position Manager at my.scouting and add you as Unit Advancement Chair. Then remove you as a Key 3 Delegate.

They could probably add you as UAC today, but they probably need to wait until tomorrow before they can remove your K3D functional role.

2 Likes

Jennifer and Donovan, I want you both to know that I am no longer a Key 3 Delegate in either of my troops, and I believe I am now a TRUE UAC in both. Now that those changes have been made, I am capable of running IA Activity Log reports on all my scouts. So, your belief that my issue was related to not being a True UAC appears to have been 100 correct. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.