Scout appears in my.scouting but does not appear in scoutbook

I have a scout that appears in the roster in my.scouting but not in scoutbook. I have gone back and forth with the council several times, but the problem is not resolved. I temporarily added her as a child so I could access her record and see what was going on. She’s in 5th grade and should be in the pack.
BSA ID: 14268611. Scoutbook ID: 11647876

I have uploaded an image of her history record.

The earliest note (for the very bottom entry) is when her membership expired because they moved away for a year:
(DateEnded set by AkelaSBDeltaSync as AkelaExpiryDate < CharterRenewalDate)

[Working my way up]

I don’t know why she was registered for the boys troop when they moved back in July: She’s not old enough and she’s female.

I also don’t know why her youth membership ended when I moved her into the Webelos den on August 7th. We were able to see her at that point because I added her as a child (and subsequently deleted the relationship).

The last two entries have the following notes (and we can’t see her anymore).

Youth Member
Pack 0037
LTAC Global
Crossroads of the West
Date Started: August 14, 2022
Date Ended: August 14, 2022
Optional Notes: AkelaSBDeltaSyncInsert

Scouts BSA
Troop 0037 B
LTAC Global
Crossroads of the West
Date Started: August 14, 2022
Date Ended: August 14, 2022
Optional Notes: DateEnded set by AkelaSBDeltaSync as AkelaExpiryDate < CharterRenewalDate

Any idea what is going on?

@NikiThornock The issue is that this Scout was originally registered with a troop. I will report this to the developers.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.