Scout cannot login into his account

Hello,
I have a scout who cannot login into his account on ScoutBook. Instead, every time he logs in he sees himself as My Family. He also lost access to his advancement page - it shows blank to him. After password reset he still has the same issues. On Internet Advancement he also lost his Scout ID Number.

Could we get help on this please

In my.scouting roster, look up his bsa id and post it.

The Id on My Scouting is 134218471
I also see this error message on Scoutbook when I access his profile page “S**** has not been matched with a Scout in your Units official roster. Please check with your council.”

@DiyanaMiriyala the father got on and made a mess of things by creating account - it is cleaned up now

Thank you so much!
I will talk to the dad! Would you know when the access will be restored?

@DiyanaMiriyala Access should be restored now, although you might need to wait for an overnight sync.

The Scout has 2 my.scouting user names. He should log in with the one that is not an e-mail address.

Thank you very much!
The scout has his access back again! If possible can you please delete the account with the email ID?

@DiyanaMiriyala I have requested it. The user name that is an e-mail will probably be retired on Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you! Appreciate the fast response!!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.