Scout just disappeared from Scoutbook

Hi Jennifer. Same issue for two of our Webelos (MIA). 134869626 134748391

@DanielReinfeld I have set both to Sync - look after 4pm CST for them to be NOT in a Den - you will need to reassign them to den

@DanielReinfeld This should be fixed for you now. I would recommend that you go to each Scout’s Edit Profile page and double-check their district. It looks like they both have expired districts. Not a big deal real now, but it can become important after they join a troop.

Thank you @DonovanMcNeil & @JenniferOlinger !

All my scouts information and entries advancements etc have disaapeared. The scout numbers are
#133720439 and #135340805

@JenniferMcParland I sent you a private message.

I am also missing a Scout and that scout’s leader mom:
myscouting: 135518350
scoutbook before removed: 13774622
Mom
myscouting 135518006
scoutbook before removed 12514449

@RichardCaudell your post does not make sense - myscouting I assume is BSA# or MID - what do you mean by Scoutbook ? and we need to know unit type and #

Their BSA numbers never matched for years. Scoutbook had one BSA number and miscounting roster had another BSA number

@RichardCaudell I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Scout has duplicate scout number #13663372 missing all mb. #126202347 is missing 15 mb and several awards.

@CharlesScribner you need to be more specific - are they missing in Scoutbook? at Council?

@CharlesScribner - think you need to talk to Alamo on this one as they messed it up giving him 2 BSA #s

It looks like 2 different councils:
Capitol Area Council and Alamo Area Council.

OK we think we see what happened @CharlesScribner - in 2020 Scout made a my.scouting account - where he lives is in Capital Area so it give him that number - what we cannot figure out is how it got to your unit - did it just show up one day?

@CharlesScribner - ok here is my Advise on this - you are connected to both of the Scouts Accounts - Pull a Scout BSA History Report for Both. Then add what is missing to the account with BSA # 11567943 (that is Alamo - and I assume that is for Eagle Application.) Unfortunately we have no automatic way to do this - but on it all all you have to do is put in the FINISH date as recorded and you will be fine.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.