Scout membership ended after sync

My scout had a multiple application in two different packs. On March 25th, his membership in one of the packs ended. I cannot add him back. When I try, the error message says I have to end his membership in the other pack first. Are scouts no longer allowed multiple memberships?

The note says: DateEnded set by AkelaSBDeltaSync as AkelaExpiryDate < CharterRenewalDate

Thanks.

What’s the scout’s bsa member number (no names)?

Bsa number is 13979375

I only see a registration in Pack 150. The registration in Pack 133 expired at the end of 2021.

Oh, he just joined in November. How does he get re-registered? Thanks.

@LaToyaLouis I bet he joined > was not on recharter > so got erased - sometimes councils will just fix it if called - otherwise it is new application

Honestly, the best option for you would be to log into my.scouting.org > menu > my application. Then, click the multiple button beside your son. When you search for the pack, make sure you include the leading zero because it expects a four digit number.

Submitted. Thank you!

1 Like

@LaToyaLouis if you did Jacobs instructions be sure to tell the unit leaders to be on the look out for it

They should get emailed repeatedly until they approve it, but it’s a good idea to let them know still.

I will :slight_smile: Thank you both!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.