Scout Membership ended, all advancement missing

Logged into Scoutbook to add some things to my scout and I find his advancement at 0% and that his membership has been “ended” with the following error “DateEnded by SP ExpireInvalidYouthUPsCreatedinSB after 60 Day Lapse” Our troop knows nothing about this.

I am concerned that we use Scoutbook as the official record and all the advancement is missing. What do we need to do about this?

I read through related post on the forums and it seems that there are no useful answers

That error message generally means that the scout is not on the official roster for the unit or that their name or other PII doesn’t match. It could be a process error (e.g. new/transfer youth application not submitted) or it could be a processing error (e.g. new account created instead of connecting new membership to existing account).

If you post the scout’s BSA ID (no names please), the folks from SUAC can investigate.

BSA Member #:134739487

@JeroldBaker your scout is not registered in a Troop - they need to be registered

The Troop can pull them in from Scoutbook > Roster > In-council Transfer

Or the Pack can send them from my.scouting.org

MYST Transfer tool Unit.pdf (191.2 KB)

Sometimes Parents can but not sure if you are setup for this
MYST Transfer tool.pdf (222.1 KB)

Thanks, will share this info with the SM this evening and see if we can get this resolved. What I really don’t understand is how this happened. He has been in Troop 52 since crossover and all the sudden he is not? I am hoping that his advancement is just hidden from view at this point and that it will come back.

All advancement is fine - what shows in SB is based on membership. He has never been registered in the troop he is still registered in a pack.

according to Scoutbook, under membership he has been registered to the troop for 84 days

No @JeroldBaker it only shows he had a SB membership in the Troop - that is not registration

This is helpful. I will get this worked out today. Hopefully. Thanks to everyone who replied.

I would suggest checking with the Council Registrar. A number of Registrar’s are just finishing up entering re-charter records and then transfers, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.