Scout Membership Ended by SP Expire Invalid Youth UPs Created in SB after 60 Day Lapse

I have found that my Troop has a total of 12 scouts with this same problem and the parents are all a little peeved.These are boys that have been in our Troop for several years and nothing has changed on recharter except their BSA#'s. I also have 1 boy who has a name that is in no way associated with him at all. And several boys who have no BSA#'s.

BSA Member numbers should not have changed with recharter. I suggest speaking with your registrar to find out what happened and make sure their old member number is the one that is on your roster.

Once that problem is corrected, the Scouts should come back to your Scoutbook roster with the proper BSA member number and all of their records within 24 hours.

Kristen,

Also, please send an e-mail to scoutbook.support@scouting.org with the names, old BSA member IDs, unit and council and explain what happened. Please post the SSD number you receive in the automated reply here so we can have the the appropriate team follow up.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.