Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scout not Showing in SB, is in my.scouting

I have a new scout who is not showing in Scoutbook (it has been well over 48 hours). She IS showing in my.scouting roster. I have checked everywhere in Scoutbook and she is not there. Not in a den, not not in a den, not in my connections (I am the CC and keeper of all things SB). Council/District say that she is in SB, but she no where to be found.
Additionally, her mom’s email address somehow became associated with the scout, so I cannot add the mom’s email to this scout’s sister. I also need the mom’s email unassociated with the scout because mom is going to be the Bear leader so will need her email back.
Please help! No one at Council/District has been able to figure out what is going on.

Post her BSA Member ID (no name) and we will investigate.

BSA# 137365379

Thank you.

She is in the Webelos den and connected to you. I removed the email address from her account.

She is not in the Webelos den. She is supposed to be in the Webelos den but is NOT showing there. I just logged in and checked (both Webelos dens). I show 9 scouts in that den. The den leader also does not see her in that den.
I did try to manually put her in the den last week as suggested by my DD, and it had her there for a day but then she disappeared again because she apparently had two accounts then, so council merged them.

I sent you a private message. Click on the brown circle with white G in the upper right corner of the forum window.