Scout seems to have limited access in scoutbook

My son logged in to the scout book (not the scouting app) and could only see limited info - his profile and the messaging tool. He could not see calendars or his patrol.Is that by design? I gave him access in June and was able to log into the app - his primary source of scout info. But we were exploring the system as him to see if he could find a merit badge counselor, and there is nothing in the app. So we tried Scoutbook and found almost no access. he can see his profile and advancement and start a merit badge, but he can’t see calendars or find a counselor. Is there a setting I need to give him to see more? AM I missing something?

That is how it is designed - if he goes to advancement he can use the top breadcrumbs to get to patrol or troop and the calendars

1 Like

Maybe. On mobile, click the house / home icon at the top of the page. Then click Dashboard. Now Administration is probably expanded. Click it to reduce it. Now you should also see messaging and calendar.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.