ScoutBook/BSA ID Chaos

Hello

I am a Den leader in Pack 23 in Tallahassee, Florida. Ever since our recharter I have not been able to regain access to my Den. According to my local Pack ScoutBook admin I apparently have multiple BSA and ScoutBook accounts.

My Pack admin says I need to have ScoutBook User ID 9819243 merged with BSA Member ID 137090939. I do not have a BSA login for these accounts.

However, the ScoutBook account I have been using the past 3 years as a Den Leader with this Pack has the SB User ID 9804999 and BSA Member ID 133296153. In addition, That account was created when I moved from Virginia and it could not be migrated to the Florida council. So I apparently have 3 different BSA/ScoutBook accounts floating around.

• Blue Ridge Council ScoutBook ID 11401708 - no longer in use
  • Suwannee River Area Council BSA ID 13329615 linked to SB ID 9804999 that I am using for this post.
  • The apparent NEW SRAC BSA ID 137090939 that needs to be merged with SB ID 9819243 that I do not have access to but told is now the real me.

Any guidance is appreciated.

@ScottRaines that is fixed - I recommend that you contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up your children. When they look up your children, they want to check your children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that your children are connected to you as parent with Only your correct BSA member ID number

Thank you. So is my correct BSA number the one I am logged into now and have been using the past 3 years (13329615) or the apparent NEW BSA number (137090939)?
Thanks again.

939 is you registered leader number

That is the brand new BSA number. My SB login is not linked to that BSA ID. Do I have a new SB account as well? Will council be able to get me access to both the new BSA ID account as well as link it to my current or new ScoutBook ID account?

I merged everything for you @ScottRaines

Awesome! I am in and all looks right again.

Thank you! You have been a huge help. This has been an on going issue here locally for over a month.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.