Scoutbook Can't use after updates

I can log on to Scoutbook but when I click on My Dashboard it just sends me back to the home page. I have cleared the browser cache I have tried incognito mode new pcs that has not logged on to SB. and they all do the same thing.
This is really an issue as this is how we communicate to the Troop and we need to be able to communicate About reminding to recharter. payment logs.
And now that we can not communicate to SB Support anymore how do we get help.
This is really going downhill really fast and not sure how we the tools Scouting wants us to use any more. I feel we will have to look into something else costing the troop more money when the tools are now supposed to be from BSA.
Sorry for the Rant but on top of my scouts disappearing every so often and that not being fixed and me having to spend time figuring out how to get addresses and communicate to the troop I am very disappointed.
And sure I will not hear back till Monday and that is really too late.

1 Like

Are you using an incognito window and logging in at Scoutbook’s new url?:

https://scoutbook.scouting.org/

Something else to try is clearing all cookies.

They are trying to cut costs. This was a bad way to do this.

1 Like

I agree. for day 1 it was redirecting back to the main page.
Now I can get in but 3 scouts have back tracked in rank/advancement.
And when I run reports to update or sync with council it errors out.
plus I can open the scout award/rank to fix any errors if there is one>!>!>!
Not sure how this fixed anything that wasn’t broken…

1 Like

Ed:

I have tried clearing the cache and cookies, it wouldn’t let me in. I also tried using a private window, no luck. I hope the IT team can get this cleared up soon.

Chuck Olson

1 Like

Chuck,

Are you seeing the Scoutbook login screen or the Internet Advancement login screen?

Ed:

The Scoutbook log in page.

Chuck

1 Like

Chuck

Can you describe the problem you are seeing so we can try to help?

Ed:

I edited the bookmark I had so it now points to the new URL and was able to get in. You can change me to “solved.”

Chuck