ScoutBook Does not allow me to populate my purchase order or my advancement guide

As said, I am the Advancement chair. I have tried using different internet engines like Google Chrome, Firefox, etc… I am not able to access the Needs Purchasing report. I click the link and it brings me back to my dashboard. I have also lost the ability to create the Advancement Report necessary for me to make the appropriate purchases at our local scout shop. This has been an issue for a little over 6 days now. Please advise.

YIS,
Justin

@JustinGibeault - is there anything in the needs approval report ?

@JustinGibeault your troop admin position ended a week ago - a unit admin needs to give you the position again

@JustinGibeault a Key 3 can go to my.scouting.org and position manager and give you the functional role of Unit Advancement chair there

Thank you. I have a Adult leader meeting this evening so, hopefully, I can talk to the appropriate people to get me reinstated as the troop admin.
I will follow up with this forum when this issue is corrected and rectified. Thank you all who responded so quickly.

YIS,
Justin

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.