Scoutbook not sending event reminders or emails

Same situation here, server AWSWEBSCTBK4A, email says “message sent” after clicking send, but none are received.

Tried multiple browsers, computers and accounts. No emails received.

Having an issue with the same server.
AWSWEBSCTBK2A

Donovan, I get that it is a BSA Holiday. However, IT should be called in when it is a system-wide messaging issue that is preventing Troops from reaching out to their Scouts! Especially on a Monday, the typical Scouts BSA meeting day!

When I worked in IT I got calls on many a holiday to fix something critical! Non-critical tasks could obviously wait until the next business day.

Shoot, I’m a volunteer at my church and I got called Sunday morning last campout to fix a YouTube streaming issue!

Same here. No emails sent. I thought it was my own access. I changed computers, used different browsers (Chrome, Safari), cleared cache and all history, and the emails I’ve sent out all day have not appeared.

Here is my server: AWSWEBSCTBK2C

I’m guessing the “AWS” on the first 3 letters of the server IDs stand for Amazon Web Services"? We use AWS at work and I can’t say they’re always reliable.

I am having the same problem.
Server number: AWSWEBSCTBK3C

I was wondering what’s going on since an important email I sent this afternoon never showed up, so I sent a second one that didn’t work either. Dagnabbit.

My server is AWSWEBSCTBK5A.

I’m experiencing the same issue. Trying to send a message, it shows as “message sent,” but nothing is hitting inboxes. Server is AWSWEBSCTBK2C

And just as I posted this, one came through… and then a minute later, two more that I had sent thinking that the first one didn’t send!

Looks like someone took a hose to the blockage. Emails starting to flow…

Well, I’m glad it looks like it’s starting to work, but my Pack is about to get seven blocked emails all at once.

Yes a server restart - seems to be flowing again - might take time to catch up

3 Likes

Server=AWSWEBSCTBK5C

We had an event reminder go out yesterday but it was one that had been entered months ago. The event we just entered indicates that several reminders including “NOW” have been sent but nothing was ever received on the Scout and Leader emails.

I just tested the send now, and it worked for me. Have you had multiple reports of the reminder not being received, in addition to yourself?

Neither “Scheduled Reminders” for events nor “Send Emails” are working for myself and at least two other leaders who receive Scoutbook comms.
At present server connections is
AWSWEBSCTBK4C

Can you double check that you are listed as invitees on the event?

1 Like

I and the others I am in comms with are Invitees

For this one event I now have several “Scheduled Reminders” that are showing as sent “now”
Will all these past notifications be sent eventually?
If I delete and reenter this event will the “Scheduled Reminders” go out?
THX

This is weird.
I just for the heck of it logged out of Safari and went to Chrome.
I edited the event and put a send now reminder and it went through at once.
Server was
AWSWEBSCTBK3C

There was an issue with send now reminders that was fixed last week. I was under the impression that it was only an issue for a day or less, but it could have been longer.