Scoutbook Problems..... Please Help

@MicheleRenda - it is not bothering me but as far as your accounts and access it is not you best option as a go to.

Quick Nav is near totally useless and unreliable. That troop will eventually clear from there with just time, there is no other way.

1 Like

ok thank you to all of you. Lets hope I stay removed from 759 this time

@MicheleRenda - just an FYI since your registration is still with T759 it may well continue to show up on your dashboard unless and until recharter or that unit calls council to remove you and you register with the the new council/troop. Since you are in a different council you will receive a NEW BSA ID and that is unavoidable. You will want to make certain that every detail that exists for you in Washington Crossing Council in my.scouting.org remains the same on the application to Monmouth Council… Name, date or birth etc.

@MicheleRenda Quick Nav is a kind of history.

The only way I know of to get rid of the old troop from your Quick Nav is to completely clear your browser’s cache and cookies.

Edited to add: I would not contact your old council to ask them to remove you from the old troop. Wait at least until you are registered with the new troop.

1 Like

I just tried clearing out my cache and cookies and 759 is still in the Quick-Nav

Now I wanna know why I am logged into the Forum as my son Kyle and not Michele. I’ve tried logging out of the forums and when i choose login it automatically logs me in as Kyle

@MicheleRenda - again i would ignore the quick nav. Now as far as the forums i suspect that you are in some way tagged with him. Perhaps the SUAC may have insight

@MicheleRenda You should be able to change your user name in the forums.

Log in to the forums, then click on your avatar in the upper right (yours is a brown circle “K”). Then click on the person icon (Preferences), and then the gear icon (Preferences), then change your user name. Be sure to save your changes.

@JenniferOlinger got it! thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.