Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scoutbook Profile and Unit affiliation cleared

I recently moved to a new Council. When my transfer application was processed I was given a new BSA#. After requesting to have the new BSA# removed so I kept my original #, the merger was completed but my entire profile was wiped out in Scoutbook. The council rep can see all the data but when I log in there is nothing but the default data and my affiliation with my Troop is gone and I can no longer view my connections.

BSA# are council specific - as long as you keep old BSA# in new council there will be many issues. @TimothySprunger I will send you a direct message to see what can be done and get details of the story. Look at top right avatar to find message

1 Like

Thanks for information Donovan. I can understand that. We’re military and have been in several different councils over the past years. So how do I get my Scoutbook profile back in line with my account?

T. Sprunger

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.