The Exclamation Point is Back

Hello, I have an adult leader who has the Yellow Exclamation and the hover says “Not on Official Unit Roster in my.scouting”

Member ID = 133738044

Any help would be appreciated

(If you are reporting an issue with My.Scouting, please include all of the following items so we can better assist you:
1) Hardware: Desktop or Mobile (if mobile, please be specific)
2) Operating system
3) Browser
4) Browser cache has been cleared or you are using a private browsing mode (aka Incognito Window in Chrome)
5) Member ID & Council of person affected
Thank you!)

@PatrickMaguire what unit are you seeing this in

Troop215 & Pack51

They were getting ready for rechartering this week, so maybe they did something? Does that mean I get the hour a week back?

yeah that is the wrong MID - 12593692 - is your registered one - let me look at it

OK @PatrickMaguire you should be set - only use the 692 one

Thanks so much, was that other ID for my son? (same name)

Not it is just a parent one - Shows a lazy council for not first searching for the name

Thanks, do you know anywhere in myscouting where I can find who specifically is listed as my Institutional Head?

That is a council question

@PatrickMaguire - i checked on the MYST mobile app and on the unit roster it listed the Executive officer or Institutional Head.

1 Like

Our IH appears in our official roster at my.scouting as “Executive Officer”. I don’t know if those are different names for the same position, or if our IH also happens to be the XO.

@CharleyHamilton - the executive officer and institution head are one and the same.

2 Likes

Login to my.scouting.org>Menu>Your Unit>Organizational Manager>Position Manager>Executive Officer.

Key 3 or Key 3 delegate are the only ones with access to this screen. You will have to talk to your council about the process to change this. It cannot be done online.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.