Total Leadership change and Scoutbook

Looking for some advice. One of our Packs had a total leadership change. The previous leaders are no longer on the Scoutbook roster but now the new leaders are not either. Recharter is done and posted. No one has access to their Unit Scoutbook. It currently shows no adults. How can the Scoutbook account be “reset” and opened back up. No one can access it, even parents that returned from the previous year. I am scratching my head on this one. I have helped many units with Scoutbook issues but this one has me stumped.

post one of the leaders BSA # and we can take an initial look

Can I send it to you directly? Always hate giving out peoples numbers, phone, email, and BSA numbers.

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it - it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

If you find an issue that other troops/packs need to watch out for, please post the issue and your solution.

Thanks

No problem. I will post anything I find useful. I also appreciate help from others.

Question: I have two scouts, same unit, that are showing 100% done with 1st class. They are working on tenderfoot but attended a campout and did great with lashings and got that part of 1st class done. If I look at their individual requirements for 1st class it only shows the lashing part everything else still is blank. The parents are a little confused and now so am I. Have not had this before. Troop 257, Casto and Taylor.

Also, if I have questions like this how should I report them. I don’t want to be a bother but want to be responsive to my parents. Thanks. Charlotte

There is a bug with the Completion Percentage (%) right now.

Thanks. Not just me.
Appreciate the quick response.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.