Recently, a different post (#29) mentioned the ability to display all the positions for which a person is completely trained. Looking at this today, I have many volunteers showing trained for multiple positions correctly and some positions incorrectly - Cubmaster/Assistant for Lone Cubs/Lions, New Member Coordinator, Nova Counselor, Pack Trainer, and Supernova Counselor.
Upon further investigation, I have found the following. I did not check every registered adult in my pack. Ignoring STEM Lab and community positions -
- Our Chartered Organization Representative, registered as CR, with only YPT & 4 COR modules, shows incorrectly trained as New Member Coordinator. MID12878697
- A not-trained Den Leader, registered as DL, w/ YPT, This Is Scouting, and WEB Boy Scout Leader Fast Start, shows incorrectly trained as Nova Counselor and Supernova Mentor. MID136811779
- A Unit scouter Reserve w/ YPT, in-person BALOO, and a few modules shows incorrectly trained as New Member Coordinator. MID12263734
- A Committee Member (MC) w/ YPT and 2019 MC modules shows incorrectly trained as Pack Trainer. MID136918817
- A Den Leader w/ 2018 DL & CC/MC modules shows incorrectly trained as Cubmaster/Assistant for Lone Cubs/Lions. MID133703162