Transfer AOL to troop application bug

*1) Desktop and Mobile
*2) Microsoft
*3) chrome

Issue: we electronically transferred the AOLs to the troop. We didn’t realize their recharter was not finished. The applications are frozen in my.scouting.org. I can’t withdraw the applications because council entered the paper applications due to recharter issues. I’m told by council the electric applications are duplicates and council can’t cancel the applications. We are in capitol area council. ApplicationId: 200461611-200461616. Can they all be removed?

I believe your council will have to enter a support ticket with national.

I’m surprised your council can’t cancel it or at least reassign it it so your key 3 stops getting emails (assuming they are). If not, I agree your council will need to submit a ticket to national.

I receive an error when I try to transfer my AOLs to a troop. They are up to date in Scoutbook (fully advanced) and my register has updated all their parent relationships, birthdates, addresses, etc. Still, I receive this error:

“Failed to Transfer [name] member ID: [number]. Person has no valid parent/guardian relationship in our records. Please contact your local council registrar to update person’s information.”

I am trying to transfer these BSA#s to Troop 492 B (National Capital Area):

@TravisStalcup like the warning says - contact Council - all of these Scouts have Double relationships in Registrar tools to the same parent which might be confusing the system - Council needs to clean it up

1 Like