Transfer from out of Council - challenges for both adult and scout

Still trying to figure out my profile - we were finally able to fix my sons.

My current account in Scoutbook is BSA ID of 137533939 and a Scoutbook ID of 12397457. My profile is completely filled out in Scoutbook against BSA ID is 13645272 - my NCAC profile. Is there a way to pull over the 13645272 information into Scoutbook. MyScouting does reflect all my training (you all helped with that earlier) - it’s just Scoutbook that’s off now. Also, the Council in Scoutbook is still showing NCAC… should now be Green Mountain. Thanks for all the help.

@JonAllen72 not sure what you think is missing. You can change your council under My Profile > Edit Profile

Thank you Jacob.

Scout 1: 135342822 (Old) 137328776 (New)
Scout 2: 135342818 (Old) 137328761 (New)

“Old” is were advancement record most likely currently reside and I believe from Alamo Area Council.
“New” is where Scouts currently reside and is in Sam Houston Area Council.

Thank you for your help.

@JohnRoberts9 will take a look at it

@JohnRoberts9 they both had 3 - but it is all fixed

@JonAllen72 We can sync your address over from my.scouting. Not sure what else you are missing?

Appreciate it very much. For future reference, is that something the Scouts / families should have been able to do with Manage Member ID? I’m not sure that they any much/any awareness of Scoutbook functionality. and certainly I am just learning. I have another issue with a different Scout that could probably use your help with but need to bet more details before approaching.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.