Troop access gone in Scoutbook

My scoutbook log in has lost access to our troop records and even the link to my son. I am the committee chair… I am still seeing the troop roster in my.scouting and IA. But when I log into scoutbook there are now two dashboard links and both only connect to my personal records. Any advice?

@KristenFrissora i will look at it

Thank you!

I had trouble with my.scouting last week and that was solved by switching which BSA ID was marked as primary.

@KristenFrissora that is fixed - I recommend that you contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up your children. When they look up your children, they want to check your children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that your children are connected to you as parent with Only your correct BSA member ID number ****7622

Also as you are unit chair you do not need to be Key 3 Delegate - you are already a Key 3

Thank you so much. Should I delete the other BSA number from my my.scouting profile?

no - just do not make it Primary

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.