Trouble adding an activity to the activity log

I am trying to add conservation hours for my scouts. I have done this in the past with no issues. I have entered all the requested information. There are no blank fields, but when I hit the submit button I get an error that the benefit org field can’t be blank. I don’t see any such field anywhere on the screen where I can enter the benefitting organization.

@LisaLoofbourrow - perhaps some screen shots and the exact steps

Hi Stephen,

Adding the activity starts with this screen.

The next two screenshots are where the information is entered and you can see the error message at the top of the first one.
![Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 11.16.58 AM|690x431](upload://7R

eEBWTSfQqTfdd1RJfvRlBrm3W.jpeg)

I don’t see any field on any of these screens where I would add the benefitting organization.

Thanks,
Lisa

Sorry, for some reason this screenshot did not show on the previous reply. This is the one with the error message at the top

@LisaLoofbourrow - I just did a test entry and it was successful. I did not however include the address and zip. Try without that location information.

Thank you! That did the trick.

1 Like

It sounds like there is a bug, though.

@JenniferOlinger - i think because it has scout camps as a dropdown for that category

Hi all
From Friday I was not able to enter any activity log from IA.
The Roster and Activity links are missing from my profile.
Can anybody help with this.

My BSA ID is 136485049

Thank you

Regards
Rajesh

@RajeshVenkatamaran

This is a known problem. BSA IT is working on it. We do not know when it will be resolved.

Thank you for your email.
Is there an alternative to add activities at this point?

Regards
Rajesh