Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Trouble adding Den Leader

I’m trying to add one of our parents as a Bear Den Leader. He is currently in Scoutbook connected with his Scout. When I go to “add leader” and search for him, I get erroneous results.
When I search by name, I get an adult with the same name, but a different BSA number. When I search by correct BSA number, the result is “No record found that satisfies the search criteria.” When I search by his email address, it comes back with his Scout’s name.
We’re in the Coastal Georgia Council, and the Parent’s current BSA number is: 13568189.
If anyone has some ideas, I’d greatly appreciate the help. Thanks!
Billie Triplett

@BillieTriplett that MID has no registrations so he cannot be a leader until he fills out an Adult Application and takes YPT - I do not see a second MID for that user

@DonovanMcNeil Well, that was easy! Thanks so much!

Also, there is no Scout with the e-mail address listed on the adult’s (initials SF) account.

@edavignon Great, thanks! I’ll do some digging and see where he stands on his application and make sure his contact info is current.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.