Unable to access my children/my own information

Hello, @JonathanThompson1. Will you please provide any additional information regarding the logs being blank? Have you or your son updated the app to version 2.0? Just wanting to get some info to help diagnose the issue.

@MichaelaMonson - let me attach a grab from 2.0.1.608 logged in as my son

Please try to reload the screen here by pulling down. If unresponsive, we will take a deeper look.

A refresh while on wifi

The first capture was on cell service

Thank you @MichaelaMonson as I did suspect slow data transfer but upon seeing other reports wanted to verify.

@JonathanThompson1- if you look at the update capture you will note the plus in the lower right, that is the way to enter new log items.

I am having the same issues…I logged into Scoutbook and went to log my sons activity. The log activity link opens “internet advancements” and I then noticed that ALL of his logged activities (hiking, camping, service hours) for the last 5 years is gone. Vanished. There is no logged activity. I don’t know who to ask help in getting this data back. It also shows that his current rank is Tiger yet he’s almost done with Webelos 1. I am beyond frustrated. And the same goes for my daughter and her activities in Venturing…her activities are gone also. I’m glad to know that this is a known issue and not just a problem with my access or account but this is really frustrating. Is there a fix in the works??

Still having these issues?

Yes. He is a Webelos…all activities that we have logged are not showing and internet advancement doesn’t even see him as a Webelos. See picture…

@AngelaMcKenny - It does appear that you are on the web site rather than the app. It also appear that you are using an IPhone, so lets try this:

I get the same thing when using the app…

@AngelaMcKenny - do you have something other than the iphone that we could work with ? I am thinking laptop, pc, Imac. I would like to set up a remote session but sometimes the iphone does not behave.

Yes. I can hop onto my laptop.

Thanks,

Angie

@AngelaMcKenny - perfect. If you want to do a screen share, please email sjhjr@comcast.net and we can give that a shot

Yes. I can hop onto my laptop.

Thanks,

Angie

@AngelaMcKenny - great… I will await your email

Ok. I’m currently in a meeting. Would 12pm EST work?

@AngelaMcKenny - sure… works for me… not as if I am in a rush to go anywhere :slight_smile:

Might I ask the result of these discussions?

I found your question in another forum about Sea Scouts Online that is now closed. In order to add Sea Scouts or Scouters to Sea Scouts Online Rooms please send email to contribution@seascoutsonline.org and explain who are the ones who will be aboard. We will send invites.

Jose Lepervanche
TAC Sea Scouts

This is my mess! One of our leaders didn’t realize I had entries in the camp log that were incorrect, but went ahead and approved all - now no one can delete the errors, not even the leaders! It’s ridiculous that parents have to wait around for others to get the time to address error-fixing, no matter how inconsequential. Why can’t we access our own kids’ records?! Our leaders still have to approve the ‘correct’ entries, so why all the lock-out? It’s really frustrating.

1 Like