Unable to approve Advancement work

I have a scout who is dual registered in two units, and she shows up on my scoutbook (I’m her Scoutmaster). I can mark rank advancement items as complete, but I cannot mark them as approved, and I’d like to.

The scout’s BSA id is 136094572
My BSA id is 12732942

@KatieDaughenbaugh

I sent you a private message. Click on the blue circle with white K in the upper right corner of your forum window.

I clicked on the blue circle with K but don’t see a private message, unless this is it. ?

@KatieDaughenbaugh

This is not it, this is the public forum.

There should be a small green circle with a number on top of the blue circle with the K. When you click on it, it will bring up a list of posts. You may have to click on the envelope tab to see it if your notifications are turned off.

Last night, I tried to approve 3 scouts’s rank after their BOR. But the “approve” option is grayed, so I can not approve any of them… Their rank stay green… Can you help? I am new user and can not start a new topic.

Thanks!

Yali

Post the BSA Member ID (no names) of the Scouts and we will investigate. Grayed out is different that the condition the original poster is seeing.

134767861, 136241394, 129222104

Thanks!

@YaliPan I think a unit admin needs to reset all your connections to Scouts

@KatieDaughenbaugh

We have duplicated your issue and reported it to the developers. We do not know when it will be scheduled for work.

Thank you very much!

My unit admin said he lost all his rights too😟

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.