Unable to Change Email Address

I am unable to change the email address associated with my Scoutbook account despite the fact that the correct address is associated with my MyScouting profile, login, etc. I’m able to login using my Gmail SSO account, which is associated with my correct email address. How do I get this resolved?

Matthew,

I have sent you a private message so we can investigate. Click on the orange circle with the white M in the upper right of your forum window.

Having the same issue. It gives me: “It appears your unit has already created a pending account with this new email address. Please ask them to remove the pending user account and instead search for you using the Global Search feature. You can also try logging in with your new email. If you do not have the password just use the retrieve password link on the login page.” Any help would be appreciative.

@WendellCherry

I sent you a private message so the SUAC can investigate. Click on the green circle with white W in the upper right of your forum window.

Same issue here. I get the exact message Wendell is receiving above and have not had any luck trying to fix the issue. Would truly appreciate any help - been struggling with this for awhile before turning to this forum. thank you!

I have an issue where the parent never entered an email and defaulted to changeyouremail@scoutbook.com. is there a way you can enter his email? He’s an older gentleman who doesn’t do well with technology.

@DavidShannon @LilaAylstock - if you post the BSA # or SB User ID of the user with email issues we can take a look

(Personal info removed by moderator)

BSA Member #:

UserID:

@LilaAylstock this is fixed

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.