Unable to update Scoutbook Email

I am unable to update my email on Scoutbook. Scoutbook ID 963866. It is correct on Scouting.org but incorrect on Scoutbook. Email should be STATLER67@GMAIL.COM.

@RichardCornforth - if you log into scoutbook > then click on My Dashboard > then click on My Account > then click on Email does that not present you with a change email window ?

@RichardCornforth yeah I see a few issues - in Scoutbook is your Year in DOB wrong by like 20 years?

@RichardCornforth I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

No, that does not work. My email is greyed out so I can’t update it.

Sorry, I don’t see my DOB anywhere so I’m not sure how to answer that question.

I am having the same problem. My email is correct in myscouting.org and when I log into Scoutbook to change the email address I get the following message. My BSA ID is 12620968.

Email: It appears your unit has already created a pending account with this new email address. Please ask them to remove the pending user account and instead search for you using the Global Search feature.

You can also try logging in with your new email. If you do not have the password just use the retrieve password link on the login page.

@LillieWalker This should be fixed for you now.

I’m having an issue as well my my scouting account email is correct but scout book has a deferent email. I tried to change it and it stated my scouting email was already in use BSA # 12739705.

@FrankWalker I changed it to the bellsouth one - tell me if not correct

That worked thank you

I am also having this problem. My scout masters were able to connect my son to the correct account, but I cannot update my email because it says there’s a pending account that exists.

My correct BSA ID is 13916528

@MichaelCoates1 this is fixed

That was fast, thank you so much!

Sounds like I am not alone
Scout book email is wrong (generic changeyouremail…)
My scouting is correct.
BSA # 23702501
Thanks

@KristenKehrer that is fixed

Awesome! Thank you for resolving this issue!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.