Unable to delete duplicate parent account

Can someone help me clear a duplicate parent account from Scoutbook? The duplicate account has already been deleted at the council level and just needs to be removed from Scoutbook. It won’t allow me to Delete Account because the parent checkbox is greyed out. The active current linked BSA ID is 136095194 and the duplicate that needs to be deleted is 136078209. Thank you

this is resolved for you

I’m in the same boat. There are duplicate accounts with my name on them (created with different email addresses). One has all of my training attached to it, the other one is empty. Is there someone I can speak with to get the accounts merged or delete the empty one?

1 Like

@DevenNongbri1 I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

1 Like

I have a parent (she’s also a den leader and treasurer) who has two accounts and can’t in to either. How do we get her in?

if you post the BSA # or SB User IDs we can take a look @ERINBIELECKI

Hello!

Her BSA #13665835
Thank you!

@ERINBIELECKI I merged the accounts - she needs to login using her my.scouting.org username (Queen[first name{first letter capital}] and password

Same
Can someone help me clear a duplicate parent account from Scoutbook? The duplicate account has already been deleted at the council level and just needs to be removed from Scoutbook. It won’t allow me to Delete Account because the parent checkbox is greyed out. BSA ID is 134855264

@NathanDant this is fixed

1 Like

I think I am having the same issue: BSA ID: 134344854.

I’m told I have two accounts associated with my email, and the account I believe to be primary is showing a “pending” indication and displays a triangle caution symbol with the message: “not on an official unit roster on my.scounting”

@RamseyChambless I see at least 3 BSA #
10177175 - your youth
12756466 - current council - but has trainings
134344854 - current council more trainings
but no registration

would it be possible to merge 12756466 and 134344854?

only 854 is in SB - your council may be able to merge BSA #s

On Scoutbook I see another SB user for you that has Den Leader Position but no BSA # so that is a bug, as only registered adults can have a position in SB

Thanks, I’ll reach out to the council. Do you think this would resolve the “pending” and “not on an official unit roster on my.scounting” issues?

@RamseyChambless I do not see any Adult registration for you under this name - have you turned in an Adult Leader Application?

Not this year, I did one when I first became a leader in 2017. Am I supposed to do one each year?

registration have to be renewed every year - yes - usually recharter handles that

1 Like

You do not have turn in an application each year. Your unit merely confirms that they are keeping you each year at recharter.

1 Like

but that won’t work (or you’ll drop) if your YPT expires, for example. Some councils require YPT to be current throughout the entire upcoming charter period (e.g. 1 January - 31 December), even though you may still have time left before it expires (e.g. expiring on 26 June for the following year for a 31 December recharter due date).

1 Like