Unable to see some of my boy's advancement

Two weeks ago I was able to update all my boys advancement. Now I am unable to see advancement on scoutbook for some boys. We moved councils this year, so not sure if that is the issue.

Are you referring to your children? Or Scouts in your troop?

Who moved councils? Your family? The troop?

The boys in my troop. I’m the scoutmaster and advancement chair but unable to see some of the advancements on scouts. Our troop moved councils January 1st.

If I click on Next Rank under the current rank of a scout it takes me to rank advancement. But I have found no way to get to merit badges on the ones I can’t see advancement as an option.

I sent you a private message for more information.

I am having the same issue. I am Den Leader and can only view 1 child (my own) advancements. For the 2 other children in my den I get error you are not authorized to view.

Jason,

You are not registered as a Den Leader. This is what is preventing you from seeing the records of other Scouts in your den. I searched the database for another BSA Member ID with your name and date of birth and did not find one. I suggest speaking with your Cubmaster or Committee Chair about getting properly registered.

4 Likes