Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

User Pending

I have a leader who can login into Scoutbook but it still shows his connection as pending. He was able to login using his my.scouting credentials.

Does he see your unit under my dashboard > administration? Is he able to do everything he should be able to?

No. He does not. I do know he was sent an invite a week ago and that didn’t work with temporary password. I assuming that must be problem. Just need to get it worked out.

If he is able to log in with his my.scouting.org ID he has multiple Scoutbook accounts. We will send a private message to get the information we need to investigate.

Watch the green circle with white D for a small green circle with number in the upper right of your forum window.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.