"Wait, we are still uploading..."

That didn’t work. I still can’t upload my advancement report. What next? W really need to get this fixed.

@RobertHamilton1 - I have been in Internet Advancement all day today and have no issues. Perhaps some screen shots and you BSA ID and role in the unit.

@RobertHamilton1 so is it spinning when you upload? Is it spinning later? Is it not processing? You might have an extension running like an ad blocker that is messing things up. That is why Incognito windows are often helpful to isolating issues

I can login to My.Scouting, then I click on Menu, then on BSA Web LInks, then on Internet Advancement 2.0, then I get a 404 Error. If I try advancements.scouting.org I get a login screen. I enter my user name and pw an click on the Login button. I then get an Error Not Found message. I got similar results using an Incognito window.

@RobertHamilton1 - this seems local to you as I was able to successfully hit ia2 on my phone from scoutbook and my.scouting.org.

Did you try an incognito window?

What’s you bsa member number?

Tried an incognito window again. Same results. I got logged onto My.Scouting then followed the links to get to IA 2.0. Logged into IA 2.0. I saw the Welcome to Internet Advancement screen come up then it disappeared before I could do anything. Leaving me with the 4 dots spinning and an Error Not Found message.

I also tried going thru advancementsscouting.org in an incognito window. It was worse. It let me enter my username and pw, and checked the Not a Robot box. Then when I clicked on the Login button it immediately gave me an Error Not Found message.

We really need to resolve this issue. It has been holding up troop advancements for weeks.

BSA# 10106071

Bob Hamilton

@RobertHamilton1 - yah know… this is totally on your end… I have been in IA every day for weeks now… for the love of the guide to advancement. the url is advancements.scouting.org

What is your operating system
What is your hardware platform
What is your browser