"Wait, we are still uploading..."

I am trying to upload awards from a third party and have been stuck on the upload page for hours. I did not have this problem in June. I have retried many times in the last couple days and the same thing happens. I have no pending files to delete. Please advise.

I have reported this to the developers.

do you have a status update?

I have asked for an update.

Oh no not again. “Pending” and now a new message?

@MaryHarding - that is just an informational note

Thank you for responding.

I am having the same problem. Hours and hours with the spinning circle. Logged off and back on again and it goes right back to the spinning circle. Anybody have a fix? Or, how the heck do you get hold of tech support?

@MaryHarding - for reference

A week later and still no fix. This is ridiculous. I can’t cancel. I can’t re-upload. Nothing.

@RobertHamilton1 I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Hello! I’m still looking for help with the same problem from several weeks ago. Please advise.

@KateMaurer I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

My advancement file is attached.

I just tried logging into My.Scouting. After entering my username and PW I got a blank screen with 4 dots spinning in a circle.

Bob Hamilton

@RobertHamilton1 try using a Private or Incognito window to log in

I have been able to log into My.Scouting with no problem. It’s what happens after that. I tried the Incognito window and was able to click on Menu, and then the BAS Weblinks, and then IA 2.0. At that point I got a 404 error.

@RobertHamilton1 just go to advancements.scouting.org

No go. I get Error Not Found.

You realize that I am trying to import an advancement report from Troopmaster, don’t you?

@RobertHamilton1 - well that was courteous, kind and friendly

And beyond that advancements.scouting.org has always worked for me

1 Like