Warning another user using same email address

I’m new to this and am getting the message saying someone has my same email. Any help would be great!

SB User ID:
BSA Member ID:

@BrianAshabranner that is fixed

Thanks for the help!

I’m having the same issue.

Member Number

Thank you,

Rob

@RobertGiles1 that is fixed

Thank you very much!

I am getting the same thing. My ID is 12747036

@DaveFriederich this is fixed

I’m having the same issue
BSA Member ID: 14628999

@PrestonRoe do you want to use your email login or the Sign in with Google login?

@DonovanMcNeil The e-mail login is fine.

I am also receiving this message.
SB ID:10475004
BSA ID: 136561539

Two of my children are also not showing up in the “my family” section. How to get them there?

@PrestonRoe @DeniseBurbage those are fixed

2 Likes

I’m the membership chair for our Troop and a parent asked me this same question. Neither of her sons are using her email address (as far as I can tell). Her info:
Grace Vincent
Member ID

Thanks!

@ErinBarrett that is fixed

1 Like

I’m getting the same warning saying that another user is using the same email address. Thanks to everyone who is helping to sort this out.

Scoutbook User ID:

BSA Member ID:

@AnnMacPhail I removed it from your scout, but it’s likely to come back since it’s on his my.scouting account. You may want to have him log in there and change it to his own email address.

1 Like

I am also getting a message about another user using the same email. I started using Scoutbook this year as I became a committee member and use my Google login for Scoutbook. Thank you!

SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

I also received this message in Scoutbook. I am a dual registered Cub Scout adult leader and Sea Scout adult leader. I’ve been dual registered for a number of years, but this warning popped up after my Cub Scouts and I transferred packs. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Brian
SB User ID:
BSA Member ID:

@AshliNewman this is fixed