YPT Completion Not Showing up in my.scouting.org

I know this has come up before–seems like it comes up every year. But I can’t find a recent response, so I’m asking again.

I completed YPT on Aug 18, 2021. My.Scouting.Org has not yet updated my completion date. What do I need to do to get my completion reflected in my record?

it looks like you did not do SCO_3008 - but I do not know how you could not do it???

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 3.19.07 PM

Thanks, Donovan. Yes, I’d taken it in Aug. And, of course, rewatching it erased all my other completions so my only option is to redo the entire course. Again. Not the worst thing ever, but definitely annoying!

I would show that to council or Key 3 of Unit - there is NO WAY THAT is supposed to happen - then council or Unit Key 3 can just enter the date

Lynn, BSA Training Validation shows you completed your YPT on 08/23/2021. Among your 11 pages of itemized training are these:

• SCO_3008 Overview and Policies 08/23/2021
  • SCO_3009 Sexual Abuse 08/18/2021
  • SCO_3010 Bullying 08/18/2021
  • SCO_3011 YPT Certification Test 08/18/2021
  • Y01 Youth Protection Training Certificate 08/23/2021

Sometimes it takes awhile (hours) for the My.Scouting training database to update from the ScoutingU database. Occasionally, the sync fails (days), and someone (used to be National help desk) would have to fix it.

My understanding is that the registration of Y01 might fail if the student logs out or disconnects before the data transfer from the training application is completed. With more natural disasters we are seeing more network or server site failures which require a longer time to recover from.

I believe you can ask most council registrars to fix a failed recording of an online course completion.