YPT Training Expiration Date Not Updating

My YPT expires on 9/11/22. I completed the Continuing Education YPT on 08/17/2022 and my expiration date has not updated.

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 8.14.03 AM

You are missing SCO_3008 which is the first part

Thank you for the quick reply. I will retake SCO_3008 and hopefully that will fix it. Thanks Again!

Make sure you are taking the mandatory training not the optional. As there is no ce training for ypt.

1 Like

Thank you both for your help. That was the issue. There is a course that is titled “Continuing Education” which is confusing because it is not the mandatory course. It is now resolved, though. Thanks again!

1 Like

@RonaldBlaisdell Is there any way the YPT continuing education track could be renamed to avoid confusion?

1 Like

@TimothyRogers suggestion for your consideration.

Even as simple as “Extra YP Training”

It was renamed months ago

| Ronald Blaisdell RonaldBlaisdell
September 2 |

• | - |

Leadership gave us the current name versus Recommended

It was renamed months ago

| Ronald Blaisdell RonaldBlaisdell
September 2 |

• | - |

Ack. Maybe they could reconsider using something like “Supplemental” as in “it supplements the Mandatory training”? “Continuing Education” gives the same impression as the Cyber Chip “Recharge”, something with which most of the scouters are familiar from experience with the youth.

1 Like

Optional would make it clear it is optional.

2 Likes

It was called “Supplemental” before, and people were confused.

Really? sigh I guess Matt’s suggestion of “Optional” might be the best choice then…
ETA: Clarified that this was originally Matt’s idea. :^)

Nice and simple but appropriate

1 Like

How about call it “Good to take but will NOT renew your YPT expiration.”

1 Like

:laughing:

I dunno, Ed. That might even make it clear to folks like me. Oh, wait…

1 Like

Glad I found this because I just did most of the course called Continuing Education because in my professional world, that’s what we do when we’ve already completed the initial training. Ugh.

So we’re supposed to click “retake” and agree to this pop up?

If you haven’t started taking the mandatory training again, then yes, hit agree.