Another account using your email

Hello! I am getting an account warning that the email is being used for multiple accounts. Can you please help?

SB User 9374789
BSA Number 12163743

Thank you!

@MelissaMcGowan1 this is fixed

1 Like

Hello, I am having the same issue. ScoutBook says “Warning, another user is using the same e-mail address.”

SB User ID: 11702174
BSA Member ID: 13740700

The my.scouting.org account (BSA Member ID: 13740700) has the email I want to have appear in Scout Book. Thank you.

@CharlesRuggiero You have 2 BSA member ID numbers. 134195034 is the one you should be using.

They had slightly different dates of birth (DOBs). If your date of birth is incorrect, please contact your local council and ask them to correct it.

Otherwise, everything should be fixed.

Thank you @JenniferOlinger

1 Like

I am also getting same error.
SB User ID:
BSA Member ID:
Please fix it.
I have 2 cubscouts boys and 1 BSA girl member.

@ElyneGeorge that is fixed

My son is registered with my husband’s account.

Can you please merge it, and add to the 2nd one

SB User ID:
BSA Member ID:

SB User ID:
BSA Member ID:

Units or parents need to handle connections @ElyneGeorge

@ElyneGeorge I am not seeing anything for us to merge.

You can connect yourself to your son in Scoutbook by going to:

My Dashboard → Administration → My Account → My Connections

Near the top of the page there is some text that says:

“If you are a parent/guardian and do not see your Scout listed below Connect to your Scout as Parent/Guardian” (in red text)

You will need to know your Scout’s BSA member number in order to connect this way.

Thank you
I was able to add.

I am having a similar situation. My account states another account unsing your email. But I think this is the reason - years ago, I could not see my son’s account. The problem was corrected (I thought). My son is now 18 and I am having difficulty separating our accounts. His account and my account both have my email. When he tries to access his account via his email, it takes him to my account.

My ID 132067995
son’s ID 132067994

@LisaStroble your email was on both of you Scouts accounts - I cleaned it up and should be good to go now

I also have the same issue. I believe a new ID was created for me when we moved from GA to MD years ago, as scoutbook still shows me as part of the Georgia/Carolina council.

SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

Thanks!

@CrystalBishop that is fixed

I am also having this message pop up when I log in. I am not sure what the deal is other than a previous pack I was involved with merged with another and the “old” pack is still showing within my profile.

Old pack = 1879
New Pack = 836 I am member and treasurer here and my daughter is here
Troop 876 I am also a member as my son is here

SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

Thank you

I am also getting the same warning error
SB user 567986
BSA ID 130997386
Patrick Doyle

@PatrickDoyle_Jr your Registered MID is 12263276 - I recommend that you contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up your children. When they look up your children, they want to check your children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that your children are connected to you as parent with your correct BSA member ID number - they are connected to 130997386

@CharlesPowers that is fixed

Thanks! I see on scoutbook that it is showing the correct council, however in my scouting it still shows the GA council as my primary. Not sure if that’s an issue or not.