Best way to view YPT training?

Is there a recommended screen size/window size to view YPT training? The container that holds the content does not scale to fit within the screen.

1 Like

The best way is to use Google Chrome and an Incognito Window.

1 Like

That’s actually worse because the vertical scroll bar isn’t available.

Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome. It updates regularly. The most current is 92.0 (Check Help → About Chrome from the three-dot menu on the top-right)

Try going to the three dots in the upper right of your Chrome Browser, select Zoom and go to a slightly smaller screen – I’ve done this on several of the training videos and it seems to work. BA

Yes sir, I’m on the latest

Google Chrome is up to date

Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Doing a zoom out/ Zoom (-) shrinks the whole container with it as well, doesn’t fix the problem.

@TimRodgers you may want to investigate further.

@ChristianHiggins - so chrome is up to date, what OS and device type are you viewing this on ?

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎2/‎2/‎2021
OS build 19042.1165
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

Lenovo Thinkpad 3697cto

My best guess is this is a CSS problem. The slides and images are hard-coded to a certain size and don’t flex to the size of the container.

This has been reported. Let’s give them some time to digest the information so that they can formulate a fix.

1 Like

In case it helps the developers with diagnosis, I observed the same issue with the recently released DEI training module. Win10, under both latest Chrome and latest Firefox.

2 Likes

Same here. It made it look like a rough draft. It worked, but not ideal.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I did the YPT but now on the advancement training, the next box is hidden by a picture. On another training, a picture covers some text.

@StaceyLevine1 - can you try this in incognito mode as it appears that have a variety of add-ins on your browser.

I tried it that way and it did not help. I can open an incognito window and sign into training, but I can’t migrate my open training to the incognito tab. This one is even better. The quiz has 2 answers on top of each other. When I click on the top circle to answer, it marks the second answer. I finally figured out to click above it. They really need to fix this problem. It has been like this for weeks.

@StaceyLevine1 - well how about a new browser session incognito rather then a tab.

I just opened an incognito window and then went to my.training and started a training, but it looks exactly the same. I am using a windows based system and chrome browser. It is the most recent version: 94.0.4606.81 I just hope that the webmaster is actually following the threads and is aware of the problem.

This does not appear to be a screen shot from UPT. What training are you trying to take?