Can add new position to adults?

Hi, I seem to be having an issue where I can’t add new positions to some new adults that have been added to our Pack. The issue seems to be similar to this previously reported issue:

For parents who have been leaders for while, I do have the “Add position/Role” buttons, but I don’t have that button for adults added in the last few months.

Please advise,

John

3 Likes

@JohnDruding

Only registered leaders can be added to the leader roster in Scoutbook. Do the adults you want to add appear on your roster at my.scouting.org? If you post their BSA Member IDs or Scoutbook User IDs (both available in the Scoutbook profile) we can investigate. We do not need names.

I’m having the same problem. I have a registered adult who is an active den leader . I’m trying to make a pack admin but I cannot add a new role to him. He’s oddly the only one who doesn’t have that button show up on. All the other adults have the button available to me.

Is it related to pending into registration?

@BCotter

Post the BSA Member ID (no names) and we will investigate.

SB user id 11932015

Thanks

@BCotter think you are just hitting a known bug - as your charter is not fully processed yet

3 Likes

Here are a couple of mine that have this issue:

BSA #:

@JohnDruding

It does not appear as if your recharter for 2022 has posted. The leaders with MIDs you provided are registered through 12/31/21. I suspect this is why you are unable to update their positions in Scoutbook.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.