Can multiple accounts be merged here or do I need to go through my DE?

and then there is the whole process of determining which MID to keep and use - it is pretty big

Hi. I have posted already but my comments have slipped through unnoticed.

Hi I have 2 accounts that need to be merged for an adult leader.
I can not input her email into her current account as it is already connected to an older account which is connected to her child.

When I went into and asked at the council they could not do it, well at least the person at the front desk helping me could not.

Are you able to do this?

current ID: 13554725
old ID: 136885250

@AliciaBazeley-Hartzo (the council can do this)
or the user can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

Any idea of the title/role of the person I should look at contacting in the council who would responsible for this? So I can find them on the staff page and email directly?

probably registrar is the staffer

Thank you very much!

Hello SUAC members!

I tried to have an adult leader follow the directions to merge their 3 BSA number accounts but when the clicked on ā€œManage Member IDā€ There was no ID listed and no way to add ID numbers.

I can see him in my my.scouting.org roster. I can see all 3 of his accounts in Scoutbook under his Scout. The account that is associated with our roster lists his email address as ā€œchangeyouremail@ā€¦ā€ In my roster, I have both of his email addresses listed correctly. I donā€™t know what else to do at this point.

BSA # associated with my roster on my.scouting = 137221166
BSA # he can log in to my.scouting with = 135774879 (but when he clicks on ā€œmanage IDā€ it is blank)
Third BSA # = 13284213

PLEASE ADVISE

@RebeccaClark I cleaned it up in scoutbook and I think the MYST (my.scouting) is already in place

Thank you!!

Now to get his training associated with his number! Any thoughts?

We tried to follow the directions given above:

from BSA# - log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

BUT attached is a screenshot of what he sees when he clicks on Manage Member ID. There was no way to enter any information

@RebeccaClark and he is using his email to log into my.scouting.org ?

you can also call council

@RebeccaClark

That is most likely a cache issue. It happens to me all the time if I go to Manage Member ID. If using Chrome, have him hold down the shift key then click the Chrome reload button.

I have an adult leader with three accounts in Scoutbook, Two of them have the exact same ID#, but different User IDs. The third is a different ID, needs to be deleted.

Correct ID from MDST MemberID# 135877213 (Twice) UserID 1603788 & 10140511
Other account MemberID# 137188994 User 10598961

I have two other adults with double accounts. Iā€™m guessing they will drop off after the 15th, but Iā€™m concerned about which account they log in on. Trying to work with them to connect the MIDs before then.

Any advice?

@MartyRoberts we will take a look at it

@MartyRoberts this is fixed

12637458 and 12647370. I forgot to submit my ID number with a position change and it created a new one. Now I lost all my previous access to Scoutbook.

@AndrewBrewer BSA member number 12647370 has a Webelos Scout registration.

So does that mean that my son and I share the same ID number somehow when we first signed up? And now that I have my own number with the position change?

@AndrewBrewer I sent you a private message.