Duplicate account/email/IDs

@RebeccaFulcher

Your accounts are now fixed including your son’s with first initials A and E.

Thanks very much!

B

Hello,

With this last recharter I have numerous parents with 2 accounts in which 1 says “No Emails”.
Please delete the following members duplicates accounts:
K.A. 136172072
J.A. 131916011
M.B. 14485041
A.C. 133145924
K.K. 130619928
A.M. 129250274
M.K. 134413631

Member 129789335 K.K. says she did not deny emails but I am getting a “No Emails” notice beside her name.

thanks so much!

(names removed by Moderator)

I also have a user that is showing a wrong email address when I navigate to them via their scout but when I go through the Troop Roster it’s correct. This same person also has the “NO Emails” nomer.

XXXX 13445778 email should be …@XXXXX (not wowway). thanks!

(removed by Moderator)

@LeneWalters I am working on these.

KA should log in with her my.scouting username – not her e-mail address.

13612580 - Has expired adult leader registrations
131916011 - Has expired Tiger Adult Partner registrations

JA has multiple usernames. She should pick one and we can retire the others.

I would recommend asking your local council to use their Registrar Tools to look up JA’s child(ren). In the Relationships" section, I would recommend making sure that the parent / child relationship is connected to JA’s primary BSA member number 13612580. Remove any others.

MB has multiple BSA member numbers. I have set 14485041 as “primary”. I recommend that your local council use their Registrar Tools to look up MB’s child(ren). In the Relationships section, I would recommend making sure that the parent / child relationship is connected to MB’s primary BSA member number 14485041. Remove any others.

I see an AC and an AG with the same e-mail address in Scoutbook. Looks like the same person. Should last name start with “C”? Or “G”?

Please ask K.K. to log in at my.scouting and double-check e-mail address, mailing address, and other information. He has 2 BSA member numbers, and there were differences between the two.

I do not see any duplicate accounts to merge for A.M.

This should be fixed.

K.K. had multiple Scoutbook accounts, but they have been merged. This should be fixed now.

This should be fixed.

K.C. should log in with his my.scouting username – not his old e-mail address.

Well, this returned upon my login today. Any further ideas?

@ClatorButler I was able to update it again.

I recommend that you contact your old council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to change your name so that they use your middle initial (current council would use full middle name).

LeneWalters:

A.C. 133145924

I see an AC and an AG with the same e-mail address in Scoutbook. Looks like the same person. Should last name start with “C”? Or “G”?

AC was her former name and her NEW married name is AG. If you could remove AC, or merge the two if needed, that would be okay as well.

thanks!

Lene’ Walters

Her other account is 13318575 which she CONFIRMED she is logging into. When I pull up her scout she is listed 2x’s. The above 129250274 (needs deleted or MERGED into 13318575) He scout is connected to both accounts. Thanks!

Hi, I need some help. I am seeing this message when I log in to Scoutbook:

“Warning, another user is using the same e-mail address. If this is unexpected, contact your local council or post to the Using Scoutbook forum.”
Can you please help? My email is jessica.hanson.photo@gmail.com. I think that I may have two BSA Ids?

@JessicaHanson1 that is fixed

1 Like

Thank you! Solved my problem!

A.G. has 2 BSA member numbers:
13277753 - A.G.
133145924 - A.C. Has her registration history as a Tiger Adult Partner and a Committee Member.

She has 2 e-mail addresses in the BSA’s systems. I would recommend that she log in at my.scouting and double-check her e-mail address there (Menu → My Profile).

I would recommend that she contact the local council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up her child(ren) and make sure that in the “Relationships” section she is connected to them under the correct BSA member number.

OK, A.M. has 2 BSA member numbers:

129250274 - Has her registration history and her parent / child relationships. This is the BSA member number she should be using.
13318575 - Uses a nickname and date of birth is blank.

She also has 2 usernames at my.scouting:

firstname.lastname
e-mail address

I would recommend that she log in at my.scouting and double-check her information (mailing address, e-mail, etc.) at Menu → My Profile. There were some differences between the two BSA member numbers.

Thank you Jennifer. Out of curiosity, what is the fix you have to keep re-applying?

The automatic membership update is overwriting your e-mail. I have to update your e-mail, then sync your e-mail to the applicable BSA member number at my.scouting.

Good evening I have two members with duplicate accounts that need to be merged:

(SB IDs 12985445 & 11472564)
(SB IDs 9746249 & 2533229)

Also - name removed is listed as a Den Leader but she’s unable to sign into leaderqa.scoutbook.org (says her username and password are invalid - she uses the same login as Scoutbook).

Thanks for any help and guidance!

Jody