Duplicate Parent Account - Please merge with correct

I have a parent who is listed twice also (two email addresses and userID’s) can we delete one of them?

@RobinHaley you can post the User IDs and we can see

UserID # 10278001 -keep
UserID# 10158950 -needs deleted.

I also have a question about adding Scout access to their own SB - there used to be a “Invite Scout to Connect” in their Edit Profile area but it is not there now?? I am trying with my own Scout (I know the parent has to invite the Scout.
My user ID is #12301722 My Scouts BSA # 130506227

@RobinHaley

Your Scout was previously invited to Scoutbook which is why you don’t see the invite button. He last logged in 8/12/2020. He needs to use the Google Login button and his Google ID and password to log in.

@RobinHaley this is fixed

thank you - that worked!

Hi, I am having the same issues with duplicate accounts. I have an old one that I would like to keep active and a new one that I would like to merge with the old one.

Old Account BSA #: Unknown
Old Account ID: Unknown

New Account BSA#: 13762691
New Account ID: 10027143

@KyleBecker I am looking in to this.

That worked! thank you!

@KyleBecker This should be fixed now. Please log in with your my.scouting user name - not your e-mail address.

Troop parent in scout connections/roster twice. Please merge accounts.
Two different BSA ID#126695742 and 13695259
family requests to delete the account with the second # and ‘texas’ email.
thank you

@VictoriaMorgan I am looking in to this for you.

Hi, you wonderful people working behind the scenes!
I think the same issue has now happened to a new mom in my Pack:

Good ID# (Already connected to daughter in our pack):
137157948
Bad ID# (to be deleted/merged/removed/whatever you want to do with it)
14475919

Please let me know if you need more info!
Thanks

@TCMontague that is fixed

I think I have the same issue with multiple parents in the pack. Can you look at the following?

ID from my.scouting.com roster: 14439977
ID from Scoutbook: 14484950

Adult needs to be able to log in to Scoutbook and currently is not able to. The adult gets the attached error. This adult needs to be the parent for scout 14439976.

Please let me know if this is the same issue or different issue. If different I can create a new thread.

@BrianHasslinger

This is fixed. Her Tiger Adult Partner role should come into SB after 3:00 PM Central today.

She needs to log in to Scoutbook with her my.scouting.org ID which is her e-mail address.

My pack leader is unable to see my account to add me as a Leader, and it appears I have a duplicate account. Could this be the reason?

Both accounts list the same email address.
Old MemberID: 132356036
New MemberID (with completed YPT): 13788598

Thanks for any help.

(picture removed by Moderator for privacy)

@PaulChang3 You are not currently registered as an adult leader. If allowed by your council and unit, you might be able to register online (applying online is typically faster than applying via paper application).

After you are registered as an adult leader, you should automatically show up on the adult leader roster in Scoutbook.

Thanks. Our pack leader did have me submit a new adult registration, but said online registrations are faster. Is this registration different than requesting a new scouting.org account, and if so do you have a link?

Or if it’s the same as requesting a new scouting.org account, that process highlights I already have two accounts. Is there a way to make sure I register with the same account I have the YPT certificate under?

Thanks so much for any help.

-Paul