Error message attempting to log in to IA2

So, I attempted to log in to IA2 (scoutbook.scouting.org), which I have done in the past. This time, I got an error message:

I verified at my.scouting and in Scoutbook (scoutbook.com) that I am currently listed as a unit Key 3 delegate. Has access been changed to exclude K3D?

Ditto, I have the exact same problem.

Checking on this - Devs are West coast so there might be a delay

@CharleyHamilton is this user name also your my.scouting user name?

To figure this out faster I need a BSA # that is failing right now

Hi, @DonovanMcNeil. BSA ID ##### - Thanks

1 Like

@CharleyHamilton when was the last time you were on Scoutbook.scouting.org?

@CharleyHamilton what position are you? Is it a functional role like K3+3? Or Unit Advancement Chair? Has that been reassigned to you sincee recharter?

Hi, @DonovanMcNeil.

I am an ASM, OA chapter adviser, district committee member, and merit badge counselor in terms of registered positions. I was also re-designated as a Key 3 delegate after our recharter hit. Our charter shows as current through 31 December 2020, and I currently show as a unit K3D at my.scouting.

The last time I recall going on scoutbook.scouting,org was probably late December of last year, but I can’t be 100% sure.

ETA:
Our unit generally uses scoutbook.com, but I occasionally look at (but don’t alter data), through scoutbook.scouting.org.

Actually, the last time I went on was probably when I was helping explain to someone where to find the link to activate their own unit forum…

ETA2:
Looks like I was actually on in February, @DonovanMcNeil, based on this post:

@CharleyHamilton I DMed you for other info

@CharleyHamilton Are you able to access IA 2.0 now?

Nope. Still no access. Still showing as unit K3D.

@CharleyHamilton

We have been told the issue was fixed. Please try again.

Success! Thanks, y’all.

Thank you for confirming Charley

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.