Merge SCOUTBOOK Account

The user is registered under 2 names - I would talk to council

@LynnCrochetiere I forced the MIDs under management - but I would still talk to council to fix names

@LynnCrochetiere Manage Member ID has difficulties when a person’s full name or date of birth does not match. That appears to be the case for this user.

He actually has 3 BSA member numbers. 131493861 is his correct BSA member number.

I would recommend asking your council’s Registrar to retire the other two (13182779 and 135214220). They are both missing dates of birth, and one has a nickname instead of the first name.

Thank you both! I’ll reach out to Counsel with the request.

My member id shows up in the roster as pending, and if I try to add my member id I get an error saying it is unable to persist membership id. My pack leadership believes they created a second member id for me this year and I need to have them merged. The member Id know and am using is 13256759.

@JamesJarvis1 you need to talk to your council on this

James,

I sent you a private message. Click on the green circle with white J in the upper right of your forum window.

edavignon supplied me the member ids and which one is registered. Then, as DonvovanMcNeil instructed, I asked my council to merge the two accounts. This correct my problem. Thanks to all!

I need to merge two Scoutbook accounts. Michael Dzieciolowski’s National Capital Area BSA ID was 136758731, this does not have a green checkmark, but has all of his old achievements. We are in Alabama now, and have a BSA ID of 13876373. This does not have all of his previous work, but has the Green checkmark.
-John Dzieciolowski

@JohnDzieciolowski this is fixed

@JohnDzieciolowski I would recommend asking your pack’s leadership to update your Scout’s address at my.scouting.

Mr. McNeil,

Is there a way you can do this with my eldest son in BSA? His old number at the troop in VA was 13438839, now in AL he is 13876378. I’m still waiting on the council to get my middle son Charlie to get a new BSA member ID for Troop 50 in AL.

Thanks for your help,

John

@JohnDzieciolowski His Scoutbook accounts have been merged. I recommend that he log in at my.scouting and update his address.

Can you check on the below accounts to merge?
BSA ID 131978789
UserID 12022194

UserID 1973359
with no BSA ID, but linked to her scout.

@GarrettGreen Those Scoutbook accounts have been merged. Her correct BSA member number is 137301248.

Hello I have been a den leader and have moved from one pack to another, where I continue to be a den leader. It seems the new pack had created a new account. How can I merge my two accounts? Michelle Stueve 137335556 (old pack was 1355 Manassas, Va, new pack 221 Fort Hood, TX)

@MichelleStueve I have merged your Scoutbook accounts. However, you are not yet registered as a den leader in your new council.

Hi @JenniferOlinger thank you. I will get in touch with them.

Can you please merge the following?
Bsa 136398389/User ID 10234367 with User ID 10225370 ( no second bsa)

bsa 14001601/User ID11904022(one to keep) with BSA 2176746?User ID 12036303

Thanks

@JenniferPolito The first one is fixed - you need to talk to the second one. BSA 2176746 has all that parents Youth memberships and Eagle Rank for Sam Houston