Number of camping nights is not updating after entries via Internet advancement on a scout?

Hello all, I just assisted one of my scouts with updating his camping nights and events in Scoutbook via Internet advancement but the nights are not adding to what he needs to show? It currently is only showing 2 of 4 entries adding properly leaving out 2 other camping events? Any thoughts? Thx

@BrianBlankenship was it entered from the Scouts log in? if so did a leader approve it after the fact?

Yes sir, he entered through his Scouting app then I approved for him on my desktop admin access and it leaves off 2 events shorting him 4 nights…

The number of total “entries” are correct, just not picking up 2 events granting him 4 additional nights…

@BrianBlankenship - could it be date joined scoutsBSA

do you have a date range set on your search?

I double checked his entries, these two events took place approx. 9 months after joining BSA and after his first successful camping experience with us which is part of the current total so odd that the system isn’t adding event number 2-3 out of 4 total entries??

@BrianBlankenship if you want I can make myself admin of unit to take a look at it

The scout has the proper date range established in the entries for the 2 events not adding in…

That would be great, how can I assist?

what are scouts inititals

Have to get to the 20 characters so next line he is…
LL

On history report I see 8 nights - gotta wait for a sync to see SBL

Yes, actually the 2 middle events would add an additional 6 nights to his tally but the total number of “entries” are correct stating 4 in all…

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 9.38.11 AM

Is this right? This is Activity Log Report

That’s them but now I see that his credit for 6 nights is not showing for his first Camp Raven Knob summer camp, I was assuming the 6 missing is from the Camp Roland events…

In the profile is Date Started Scouts Set?

That was a question I asked earlier…

Yes, he started in 2021…let me edit his first summer camp real quick and see what we get…

@BrianBlankenship - and the date is showing in the scout profile page