Please merge account profiles

@BrendanEvans Do you still need access to your former council?

@SandraKerfoot This should be fixed.

@BrendanEvans This Scout’s Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

Hello,

I have a leader (Keith VB) with multiple accounts. His YPT was done on an account that does not match his BSA ID on my roster. I asked him to log in to my.scouting.org and add the BSA ID from my roster to his account, but it is telling him that the account number does not exist. I don’t know how to proceed without help.

The 2 BSA IDs are:
13736224 - User’s login account with YPT done
111232303 - User’s BSA ID on my troop roster

Could you please help merge these accounts? I’m trying to complete our troop recharter and appreciate your help! (As a troop admin and a troop committee chair, is there no way for me to manage this myself? I have not found one.)

Brian Archer

@BrianArcher I sent you a private message.

Could you help me too, I can usually figure stuff out but I have a scout who transferred into the troop and his parents never used scoutbook but has an account. Neither parent can see their scout

Scout book user ID
Scout- 1980840
Dad - 1289770
Mom - no number

@ConstanceGonsalves These should be fixed.

Thank you, I will ask them to log in and check.

YIS, Connie

Hi, My son has two accounts in scoutbook and apparently two BSA numbers as well. These are:
SB User ID: 1660985 BSA Member ID: 132100712
And
SB User ID: 11857107 BSA Member ID: 13837438

Can we get these two accounts merged? The latter one appears to be most up to date and is in the correct patrol.
Thanks, Daniel Slone

@DanielSlone This should be fixed.

Yes it looks good now. Thanks!

Hi Folks!

Working with a unit that has a Scout that has two BSA member numbers that need to be merged. Our council registrar attempted to “fix” the Scout’s records, but ended up creating a second account.

Please merge BSA Member ID: 133257109 into BSA Member ID: 137086036 as the latter is what appears in the unit’s Internet Recharter roster and that is what I see in MyScouting with the unit.

Thank you and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Yours in Scouting,
Lou Leopold
Assistant Council Commissioner - Training
Adventure West Council #62, BSA

@LouLeopold MIDs can no longer be merged - Scoutbook Users can - we will look at it

@LouLeopold this is fixed

Trying to reconcile recharter and came across a leader that inadvertently created a second BSA # when she registered her son with the pack. She should be a den leader in pack but it wont let us select a position because of the ID# discrepancy. She was already committee member in both troops.

Pack 692 lion partner: 14252348
Troop 692 BT and 692 GT: 13816655

She needs to be linked with the following scouts: 12791336 GT and 14252347 pack.

What is the best way to fix this with letting her keep the most recent YPT?

Thanks - Alina Lehman

User needs to log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > All training merges to PRIMARY MID > If there are registered positions on a MID that one should probably be Primary

1 Like

@AlinaLehman You might need to contact your local council for assistance, because:

13816655 - Committee Member registrations (troops)
14252348 - Lion Adult Partner

You want all of the registrations to be under the same BSA member number in the same council.

Your local council can fix with their Registrar tools.

Hi,

Can you help me merge these two SB accounts:

SB User

and

SB User
BSA Member ID:

Thank you!!
Alison

@AlisonODonnell OK - your username will survive - NOT you email log in

Hi,

I’m not sure how but I have 2 accounts. Will you remove the extra account?

Account to keep - David “Chip” Bradley Jr - 13988757

Account to remove - David Bradley - 137324784

Thanks,